One of my very favorite things about winter is something that I call Magic Time. It’s that enchanted time of day, at dusk and dawn, when the snow-covered world turns a beautiful, soul-speaking blue. There are solid scientific reasons for this phenomenon, but they don’t matter to me. It’s Magic. The world is always silent and sparkly and…magical during these precious few minutes. Since winter has not really arrived in Central Ohio, I’ve created a little Magic Time in my dining room. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- @jonathanweisman @BretStephensNYT Conservative? No problem. I will read. Climate change-denial as an "alternate opi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- @neeratanden I am just gobsmacked that the NYT would hire a climate-denier, then double-down by supporting him in a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- Mama Bunny made a nest in the first tier of our raised garden. The babies have emerged! https://t.co/IgOClM3NXK 10 hours ago
- @JonShonebarger @JudyRybak @EFMoriarty @AskForHelp @holderbaby1 @drpatfarrell @GretchenCarlson @lsullivanmusic So f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- RT @arstechnica: The LEGO has landed: New set allows you to build the Moon rocket arstechnica.com/science/2017/0… by @SciGuySpace 17 hours ago