One of my very favorite things about winter is something that I call Magic Time. It’s that enchanted time of day, at dusk and dawn, when the snow-covered world turns a beautiful, soul-speaking blue. There are solid scientific reasons for this phenomenon, but they don’t matter to me. It’s Magic. The world is always silent and sparkly and…magical during these precious few minutes. Since winter has not really arrived in Central Ohio, I’ve created a little Magic Time in my dining room. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- RT @oncodvm: How to recognize cancer pain in pets bit.ly/2ocLAjz #pethealth #blogging #dogs #cats 1 hour ago
- RT @zeynep: Ah! This is the part I'd wanted to write about the Ansari/#metoo moment, and @pennyred does! One big reason the conversation d… 1 hour ago
- RT @JuliusGoat: Interesting question: since industry has *already* decided to replace human labor, how are we going to make the necessary a… 1 hour ago
- RT @JuliusGoat: Socialism and capitalism are tools. Corruption is using a tool for the wrong purpose. Tyranny is using a tool to harm. I… 1 hour ago
- RT @OnPointRadio: "As soon as you get sick, call your healthcare provider," Dr. William Shaffner says. And if there's an influenza outbreak… 2 hours ago